Fritz Beer - Vocals, Guitar
Tim Bray - Guitar
Jimmy Griffith - Bass, Vocals
Bo Roberts - Drums
Mark Self - Drums
About Crown Vic
• Since forming in 2004, the band has made an indelible mark on the local and regional music and club scene with its impressive live show and clever,unforgettable original songs.
- Rob Grogan – Front Porch Magazine
• Over the past several years, Crown Vic has been one of DC's best rock bands.
- The Free Lance-Star – Ben Sellers
• This a great rock band….The good vocals, the tight back beat and the superb song writing are only the beginning….
- The Global Muse. – G. Gunther
• Charismatic garage rock with Meat Puppets-esque harmonies, slow groove sleepers, heavy thumping songs with twitchy guitar riffs, its pretty much all here.
- Houston Other Newsweekly – Eric Dieckman
• I've been a fan of singer/songwriter/front man Fritz Beer for several years now….He's a true American songwriter.
- CD Baby - Matt Cade
• What makes this group so appealing is their positive feel and the emphasis on songwriting. The music is diversely original, and Fritz Beer manages to keep a sense of humor throughout the many subjects he tackles.
- The Dailey Texan – Stephen Palkot
• Fritz Beer writes down-to-earth good-hearted, spirited tunes that stick to the bones….good songs!
- PopMattters – Scott Hudson
• Vocally (Fritz) Beer wavers between a Joe Strummer snarl and Graham Parker's soulful whine, while the band pounds away behind him…
- Creative Loafing Atlanta – Smith/Robertson
• They are able to pull off divergent musical styles with unique grace.
- The Edge Magazine